I know it is not New Years yet but looking at the past 12 months is simply amazing.
I am slightly shocked at the number of changes that have occurred.
1. Grandpa died.
2. Grandma died - no living grandparents left. At times it seems so unreal.
3. Puberty hit full force causing Melorah to be in the hospital 12 times... I think! I have lost track. Am sure the insurance has kept track - Ha!
4. Melorah started using an ng tube to keep her weight up.
5. We moved after 18+ years in the same house!
Eleven Twelve dogs that have been associated with SAAP (a rescue group) have come thru our doors. Not all were fosters, some Amelia babysat. We only foster failed with one. She went from this:
7. We now have two teenagers! One who will be an adult in less than a week. OH MY!